- Reviews (0)
JK-EA-2000 Electrolyte Analyzer
- direct measurement of ion-selective electrode.
- solenoid valve control gas and liquid segments rinse thoroughly, clean lines, easy to plug.
- automatic tracking state electrodes, eliminating the problem of electrode drift.
- transparent electrode chamber, easier to observe.
- two-parameter calibration, sample measurement is more accurate.
- ad hoc quality control testing and quality control statistics, easy to use.
- specific reagents to be completed by the determination of total calcium.
- low reagent consumption, lower cost of test.
Test project: K +, Na +, Cl-, Ca + +, PH
Measuring method: ion selective electrode (ISE) direct method.
Sample type: whole blood, plasma, serum. Sample volume: 100uL.
Rinse way: through the solenoid valve for gas-liquid segmented fast rinse electrode thoroughly cleaning pipes, clogging.
Measurement time: less than 1 minute (depending on the balance of time
measurement, including drawing, washing and printing).
Display: large screen, full Chinese display, human-computer dialogue.
Printer: Built-in high-speed low-noise thermal printer.
Interface: Standard RS232 interface for connecting central computer.
Ambient temperature: 5 ℃ ~ 40 ℃, relative humidity: ≤ 85%.
Power Requirements: ~ 220V ± 22V, 50Hz ± 1Hz.
24 hours of continuous power, with self-diagnostic features, at any time for sample testing.
Single / dual-point automatic calibration and quality control data can be handled.
Measurement range and accuracy: CV of blood-resolution K + 0.5-15mmol / L 0.01mmol / L ≤ 1% Na + 30-200mmol / L 0.01mmol / L ≤ 1% Cl-30-200mmol / L 0.1mmol / L ≤ 1% Ca + + 0.1-5.0mmol / L 0.01mmol / L ≤ 2% PH 4.0-9.0 0.01 ≤ 1%
There are no reviews yet.